Meet the Team
or call us at
For seasonal events, the latest outdoor adventures, shopping, food and drink, be sure to check out our Summer Magazine.
Click here to view our Summer Magazine
Whether you are expecting 10 or 10,000 people at your event, we can help you maximize your attendance. Visit Spokane has a number of promotional materials you may use in marketing your Spokane meeting to prospective attendees.
- Spokane Logo: We're happy to share logos and images necessary to promote Spokane. Just let us know what you need! You are also encouraged to use our "Near nature. Near perfect." tagline in your promotion of the area.
- Photographs: From exciting to serene, we have a library of professional images to help you showcase the Spokane region.
- Promotional Text: Choose just the right words to describe Spokane from a variety of sample articles about the area.
- Promotional Video: Use our beautifully produced video to give your attendees a feel for the scenic beauty, culture and recreational opportunities that await them in Spokane. Available on DVD.
- Maps: We have a wide selection of downloadable maps, including some that can be customized, to pinpoint your conference venues.
- Dining Guide: Whether you are looking for a place to grab a quick bite or stage a private dinner, our online dining guide will help you with locations, price points and contact details. You are also welcome to distribute the guide to your convention attendees for their personal use.
- Community Welcome Program: No matter how large or small your meeting, Spokane will turn on its welcoming ways. Based upon your meeting's size, Visit Spokane may employ a few extra touches, such as:
- Welcome signs in downtown merchants' windows
- A letter notifying area restaurants that your group is in town
- Press releases to the local media
For more information and ideas on attendance promotion, contact Amy Cabe, Director of Convention Services, 509.742.9376, email.
Give Us a Call
| || |
Convention Services & Housing Manager
| || |
Convention Services & Research Coordinator
| ||Visit Spokane is a proud industry partner of ASAE- The Center for Association Leadership.Visit www.ASAEcenter.org |