Meet the Team
or call us at
For seasonal events, the latest outdoor adventures, shopping, food and drink, be sure to check out our Summer Magazine.
Click here to view our Summer Magazine
Visit Spokane is here to help with your conference every step of the way. We are ready to work alongside you to ensure that your attendees have the best experience possible in Spokane. Let us know which of these conference support services you would like us to provide.
- Site Visits: When you are ready to visit Spokane to arrange your conference details, Visit Spokane will help you from start to finish. We can arrange appointments, show you the sites you are interested in and offer suggestions along the way.
- Media Services: We can provide a list of the appropriate contacts for any press releases you may wish to issue in the Spokane region.
- Letters of Welcome: We're happy to obtain letters from the governor, city or county representatives - even our own President - welcoming your delegates to Spokane.
- Welcome Presentations: We can help you schedule an official local representative to provide a welcome address to your organization. We can recommend sources for a color guard or national anthem singer as well.
- Special Event Venues: From turn-of-the century Queen Anne mansions to grand parks, Spokane has the perfect location for your special event.
- Transportation: We can recommend a number of transportation companies to meet your specific needs.
- Calendar of Events: Spokane is an active, exciting community. Check out some of the things going on during your conference stay.
- Promotional Items: Colorful, fun and inexpensive - plastic registration bags and lapel pins are available for sale with the stylized Spokane logo.
- Registration Packet Stuffers: Want to bring a smile to your meeting attendees' faces? Include a special premium item or two in their registration packets. We can put you in touch with businesses that offer discount coupons, notepads, even decks of cards; one is sure to have just the right premium item for your group.
- Collateral Materials: Several high quality publications are available for distribution at your conference, including visitors Guide, tour maps, "experience Spokane" maps and golf maps.
- Information Booths: We will be pleased to set up a staffed or unstaffed welcome station at your conference with a variety of informational resources on local dining, services and attractions. (Based on availability.)
For more information and ideas on conference support, contact:
Give Us a Call
| || |
Convention Services & Housing Manager
| || |
Convention Services & Research Coordinator
| ||Visit Spokane is a proud industry partner of ASAE- The Center for Association Leadership.Visit www.ASAEcenter.org |