Top 5 Reasons to Meet in Spokane
Spokane’s been called one of six great small cities in the U.S. for food lovers (Wall St. Journal). We're America's (2nd) Best Riverfront City (USA Today). We've got a beautiful 100 acre downtown park and thousands of hotel rooms right in the middle of everything.
When it comes to shopping, dining and entertainment, Spokane knows how to do it right. And, our convention center just grew up in a big way with a $55-million expansion. Need more? Read on.
Compact Convention District
Located right downtown, Spokane's recently-renovated convention center is at the heart of the city's vibrant, compact convention district.
For more info: Spokane Public Facilities District | Floor Plan
Just because you’re in town for business doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun. Fortunately, Spokane’s lively downtown core offers plenty of options within walking distance of your meeting space.
- Enjoy local wines in one of the Cork District's many downtown tasting rooms.
- Taste delicious beer from local craft breweries on our Inland Northwest Ale Trail.
- Treat yourself to culinary excellence that's making a national name for itself.
- Get tickets to a traveling Broadway show or spend a day hitting the links.
- If outdoor recreation is more your speed, the great outdoors is waiting… just minutes away.
Big city amenities at a fraction of the cost may sound too good to be true, but in Spokane, it's reality. Our restaurants, golf courses, attractions and more all come in...at less!
*Source: Runzheimer International, March 2012. All amounts USD
- An average hotel night in Spokane will cost about $50 less than an average hotel night in Seattle.
- A day’s worth of meals will cost you about $10 less than three meals in Portland or Seattle.
Own the City
We know that your conference is just that – YOUR conference. That’s why we make sure to do everything we can to meet your every need. Our convention services team is a dynamic group of individuals that wants your event to be the best you’ve ever had.
- Find the perfect space — or make a last minute adjustment — for your meeting.
- Your guests will dine in style with our top-notch catering.
- Select lodging options that are perfect for your needs.
- Even with our walkable convention district, it can be nice to have wheels. We can help you move through the city.
Wherever you're coming from, getting here is no sweat.
- Spokane International Airport -- just 10 minutes from downtown -- is served by six airlines offering direct flights throughout the country.
- Easy on-and-off-ramp access to the downtown area from I-90 makes driving to Spokane a breeze.
- The Spokane Amtrak Passenger Station is located in the heart of downtown on First Avenue within walking distance of the Spokane Convention Center and several meeting hotels.
- Once you’re here, Visitor Information Center kiosks located at the Spokane International Airport and River Park Square can help you find your way around the city.