Become a Partner
When it comes down to it, the most important thing for any business is return on investment. So you might ask yourself, "What do I get out of a membership with Visit Spokane?" We will help you establish, strengthen and maintain key relationships with like-minded businesses throughout the community. Once you have been connected in your own community, imagine how the following opportunities can benefit your business:
- A listing in the Spokane Regional Visitors Guide (160,000 copies distributed worldwide annually)
- Detailed contact information for groups coming to Spokane in Visit Spokane's Confidential Convention Calendar
- Brochure distribution through our Visitor Information Centers (serving thousands of walk-in visitors annually)
- A listing in the Plan Spokane (2,500 copies distributed for use by key meeting planners annually)
- Your business information posted on www.VisitSpokane.com (an online resource to over 360,000 people annually) Online Directory
- Business leads and referrals
- Educational and networking opportunities
When you become a partner with Visit Spokane, you are making a valuable investment in your company's future. Year after year, the members who receive the greatest return on their investments are the ones who take advantage of the multitude of networking and training opportunities available through Visit Spokane.
For more detailed information on the advantages of becoming a member and to learn how we can help you promote your business to Spokane's visitors, see our Benefits of Membership Publication.
Interested? Fill out our form below and we will contact you with more information!
Request Partner Info: