Looking for something fun to do with the entire family? Spokane Valley hosts numerous events throughout the year that provides entertainment for all ages!
- THEATRE: Check out offerings from the Ignite! Community Theatre and Spokane Valley Summer Theatre.
- HISTORY: Plan a visit to Spokane Valley Heritage Museum. Open 11-4, Wed. through Sat.
- FARMERS MARKET: The Spokane Valley Farmers Market is open from early June to mid-September on Friday evenings at Spokane Valley CenterPlace, Mirabeau Point Park.
- INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS: The Altitude Trampoline Park and Flying Squirrel Trampoline Park are open all year and ready to entertain the family.
- OUTDOOR PLAYGROUNDS: Open seasonably - Discovery Playground is an all-abilities playground for kids at CenterPlace, or visit one of the public pools or splash pads in our city parks.
- SKATE CENTER: The Roller Valley Skate & Event Center offers indoor skating and games in a newly renovated facility.
- CREATIVE FUN: Ready to get creative? Attend a painting class at Painting with a Twist. Put your investigative talents to work at Escape Entertainment.
- FAMILY FUN: Valleyfest produces community-driven festivals that showcase the visual and performing arts, education, science, and recreation found in the region.