O’Doherty’s Irish Grille
As luck would have it, St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Saturday this year, making it easier to revel in all things Irish. Why wait for the 17th when you can make it a week-long celebration at O’Doherty’s! It all culminates with one of the best celebrations of the year.
- 5:30pm: Unveiling of the new 10-foot painting of St. James Gate from the Dublin Guinness Factory
- 4-6pm: $1 off Imperial Pints of Guinness with giveaways
- 6-9pm: Live Irish music sessions
- 5:30pm: Haran School of Irish Dancers performance
- Corned Beef Tuesday. $2 off Corned Beef Rueben Sandwich – ALL DAY!
- 6:30-7:30pm: Irish Troubles & The Fenian Brotherhood talk by Tim Keefe (FREE)
- $2 off Butte Pasties ALL DAY
- 5:30pm: Haran School of Irish Dancers
- Irish Dance Lessons-ALL AGES!
- 6pm: Annual Limerick contest
- 7pm: Viewing of the classic movie “The Quiet Man”
- $2 off all Irish Whiskey during the movie
- $1 off Fish & Chips ALL DAY
- $2.50 Green Beer
- 7pm-Midnight: Live Irish music
- 9am: Doors open. $5 cover ALL DAY
- Noon: St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- 10am-6pm: Live Irish music
- 7pm-Midnight: DJ Greg McGuire
As the green beer flows, whiskeys are hoisted in toasts and bagpipers roam the city streets, be sure to be responsible and get home safely.