Labor Day has passed, and summer vacation is over. However, the summer season doesn’t end until the 22nd, leaving plenty of time to enjoy sunny days and warm evenings before we welcome fall with open arms. One of the best ways to celebrate the waning summer days is at Arbor Crest Winery for their ongoing Summer Concert Series, which runs through the month of September.
Take delight in the vast views of Spokane Valley and the Spokane River from the historic clifftop estate. Explore the grounds carefully built by the eccentric inventor Royal Riblett. Savor reds and whites and appreciate the sounds of talented musicians every Thursday and Sunday evening during September.
Pack a picnic, grab a blanket, open a bottle and experience a perfect evening with friends on the grounds at Arbor Crest before the leaves start to fall.
- September 6: Pink Tango Trio
- September 9: Ryan Larsen Band
- September 13: Sara Brown Solo
- September 16: Justin James Band
- September 19: Tuxedo Junction
- September 20: Dan Conrad
- September 23: Steve Starkey Band
- September 27: Harvey Stanley
- September 30: Common Ground
If You Go:
- Doors open - 4:30pm
- Admission - $5/Thursdays $10/Sundays, Reserved seating available in advance
- Food and sealed, non-alcoholic are allowed