Last year the conference was in beautiful Loudoun County, Virginia. And this year, we think Spokane ought to have a shot. But because this conference is all about social media, the only way we can bring it here is through a voting process. Coming in third place, we made it through the first round of voting. The second round of voting starts today at noon (PST) and ends next Wednesday. And this is where you come in. We need you to vote - it's super duper easy to do.
Here's the How-To:
- Head over to Facebook.com/SoMeTourism
- Click the ‘Like' button
- Click on #SoMeT 2011 on the left-hand side below the profile image
- Accept access to the application (when/if you are prompted)
- Click ‘Pick Favorites'
- Select your top three destinations (and make sure Spokane is 1st!)
- Submit your vote by clicking I'm Done! (You can even post it on your wall for your friends to see too!)
And that's all. Super easy, right? The more votes we get, the better the chance the conference will come to Spokane and the more we learn about Social Media, so be sure to tell your buddies! Thanks!