The Davenport Lusso is located within the Miller Building. W.J. Carpenter designed this four-story building with its elaborate sandstone detailing in 1890 for Stanley Miller, co-owner of the Spokane Ice Company. For many years, the Sherman-Clary Company’s extensive piano and music business was located here. Tour the lobby of the building which was rehabilitated as a hotel in the 1990s.