Rockin' B Ranch presents our Cowboy Supper Shows this summer season in a 299-seat, 10,000+ square foot rustic barn that sits a quarter of a mile from the Washington Idaho border, just south of Interstate 90, exit 299. There is ample, free parking!
You’ll want to get tickets pretty darn soon for the rest of this year. Good seats are left for all shows, but movin’ fast. Reservations are required.
BOX OFFICE PHONE STAFFED 11 am-5 pm, Tuesdays-Saturdays. Will Call and Doors open at 5:30 PM
Your ticket price for the Cowboy Supper Shows includes a four hour evening of two complete performances: the outdoor Shootout Show and the Main Stage Musical Show, featuring the Riders of the Rockin’ B. And, in between these two shows, you will experience one of the best BBQ go-back-till-it’s-gone dinners of your life!
What does the Dinner for Adults include?
• Inside top round of roast beef - marinated, BBQ'd whole and sliced to your liking
• Boneless, skinless Foster Farms locally-grown all-natural breast of chicken - marinated and BBQ grilled
• Pork spareribs - marinated and BBQ grilled, good and messy
• Homestyle cornbread with butter
• Trail music pinto beans
• Foil wrapped potato served with fixin's
• Liberty Lake Lemonade and Cowboy Coffee
• Miss Pammie’s red BBQ sauce on the side (we recommend it on the beans, too)
The Dinner for Li'l Pardners (8 years old and under) includes:
Grilled Chicken Legs or Hot Dogs, plus all the side dishes listed above
In our Cantina, we offer regional beers and wines.