The Globe Bar & Kitchen is Spokane's Newest LGBTQ Hotspot! We are following guidelines to offer a socially-distanced dining and entertainment experience according to current Washington State phased reopening protocol. Enjoy delicious libations and food while experiencing music, drag shows, and other weekly happenings via live stream. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3pm-6pm and all day Sunday. Celebrating an occasion? Call ahead and arrange VIP table service.
To our friends, family, and allies of all races, colors, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientaions, national origins, disabilities, age or veteran status...you belong here.
And, we look forward to the day when we can host your large group events again.
The Globe is walking distance from The Convention Center and Riverfront Park. See you soon!
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Distance from Airport: 7 Mile
- Distance from Downtown: In Downtown
Hours (Visit website to verify hours)
- Hours: 11am - 2am, Daily
Payment Types Accepted
- American Express:
- Average Entrée Price: $$ ($13 - $25)
- Cuisine: American
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Beverage Service: Full Bar
- Reservations Recommended: Yes
- Delivery/3rd Party Delivery Available: No
- Breakfast: Weekends Only
- Brunch: No
- Lunch: Yes
- Dinner: Yes
- Groups of 10-15:
- Happy Hour Hours: 3-6pm, Daily
- Dancing (Nightlife Setting):
- Food Served after 10pm?: Yes
- Box Meal: No
- Buffet Service Available: No
- Family Style: No
- Open For Business:
- Takeout & Delivery:
- Reception Capacity 290
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 1