Nectar's lunch menu provides delicious, healthy sandwiches, salads, and wraps for dine-in or take-out. Later in the day, join us for wine tasting and appetizers.
Feel like dining at home? Nectar Catering and Events now offers a new culinary initiative, nectarHOME that brings the Nectar experience to your home through delivery or curbside pickup.
Visit our website for details on our make at home meal kits, pre-made family platters, or lunch service via UberEATS, Grub Hub or EZ Cater.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Distance from Airport: 6 Miles
- Distance from Downtown: In Downtown
Hours (Visit website to verify hours)
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 11am - 6pm (with lunch service from 11am-2pm) Saturday and Sunday: Noon-6pm
Payment Types Accepted
- Personal Checks:
- American Express:
- Average Entrée Price: $ ($12 or less)
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Beverage Service: Beer & Wine
- Reservations Recommended: No
- Breakfast: No
- Brunch: No
- Lunch: Yes
- Dinner: No
- Private Dining Room:
- Groups of 10-15:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout & Delivery:
- Description Nectar Catering and Events is located in the historic 1889 building in the heart of downtown Spokane. Walk to convention space, local restaurants and beautiful Riverfront Park. On site catering, Northwest wine and beer. Open for lunch Monday - Friday 11am - 2pm.
- Largest Room 2000
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Reception Capacity 120
- Space Notes Three room configurations for groups of 20 to 120.
- Theatre Capacity 60
- Banquet Capacity 80
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 40