City Ramp Garage
Built in 1928, City Ramp was the first parking garage in Spokane and is one of the finest Art Deco designs in the city.
Dessert Block/Hotel St. Regis
The Dessert Block was built for hotel magnet Victor Dessert in 1904.
Levi and Mary Arkwright Hutton, whose wealth came from the Hercules Mine in north Idaho, has this building constructed in 1907 and lived on the 4th floor.
The Lincoln Statue was created by Seattle sculptor Victor Lewis. Lewis' concept was of Lincoln reviewing his troops in battle, a portrayal of Lincoln that at the time had never been done.
Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox
Although movies had been shown in downtown theaters for some time, the construction of The Fox in 1930-31 marked the first time that motion picture company had its own theater to showcase its own movies in Spokane.
Credit: Whitney Cox
Built in 1899 for business and civic leader Judge John W. Binkley, the Montevale Block is historically and architecturally significant as one of the oldest and best preserved examples of a Single Room Occupancy hotel.
Old National Bank Building
This 1910 glazed terra cotta building was the last building constructed during Spokane's great building boom of the early twentieth century.
Our Lady of Lourdes Cathedral
Completed in 1907, this magnificent Romanesque Revival Cathedral has a seating capacity of 1,200.
The 1891 Review Building commands the intersection of Monroe and Riverside. The contemporary red brick building was designed in 1983 to replace the original Crescent Store building that took its name from the shape of the structure.
Actually 2 buildings, Robertsons Building once housed a chili parlor, a saloon and eventually a barber shop.
The Columbia Building
Judge George Turner, Supreme Court Justice and U.S. Senator, had this building constructed in 1906.
Albert Held designed this structure for the Spokane Realty Company in 1910. In later years it was used as an annex of City Hall and housed the Spokane Police Department.
The Fernwell Building
Designed by Herman Preusse in 1890 for Rollin C. Hyde, a member of remarkable family of Spokane pioneers.
The Historic Davenport Hotel
Designed by Kirtland Cutter in 1914, The Davenport was the center of Spokane's social life. The hotel was completely renovated and reopened in 2002.
The Flour Mill
The Spokane Flour Mill, built in 1895, was one of a series of mills built along the falls prior to 1900.
United States Post Office
Conforming to the Classical style adopted by the Federal Government for all federal buildings, this building was constructed in 1908-09 and designed by Treasury staff architect James Knox Taylor.