Spokane Valley Arts & Entertainment
Looking for something fun to do with the entire family? Spokane Valley hosts numerous events throughout the year that provides entertainment for all ages!
- THEATRE: Check out the Spokane Valley Summer Theatre's 2021 outdoor performances scheduled in late June and late July. Get your tickets here.
- HISTORY: Plan a visit to Spokane Valley Heritage Museum. Generally open 11-4, Wed. through Sat., but check their website to confirm.
- FARMERS MARKET: The Spokane Valley Farmers Market is open from early June to mid-September (excluding July 2) on Friday evenings at Spokane Valley CenterPlace, Mirabeau Point Park. The market includes additional food trucks on the West Lawn Plaza on the first market day of each month.
- INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS: The Altitude Trampoline Park and Flying Squirrel Trampoline Park are open all year and ready to entertain the family.
- OUTDOOR PLAYGROUNDS: Open seasonably - Discovery Playground is an all-abilities playground for kids at CenterPlace, or visit one of the public pools or splash pads in our city parks. Due to the pandemic, please check the schedule to confirm facilities are open.
- SKATE CENTER: The Roller Valley Skate & Event Center offers indoor skating, inline hockey, billiards, an arcade and a onsite cafe in a newly renovated facility.
- CREATIVE FUN: Ready to get creative? Attend a painting class or put your investigative talents to work at an escape room adventure.
- FAMILY FUN: Valleyfest produces community-driven festivals that showcase the visual and performing arts, education, science, and recreation found in the region.