Submit An Event
Thank you for your interest in posting an event on the Visit Spokane Events Calendar. Visit Spokane's mission is to support tourism in the Spokane region. The best question to ask before you submit an event to our calendar is "Would I do this while on vacation?" Our events calendar is aimed at visitors and locals seeking leisure activities.
Requirements for consideration:
A full description of the event and what visitors can expect. Please, DO NOT USE ALL CAPS in any part of the description. Do use proper punctuation.
A high-quality photo in landscape orientation, in 4:3 proportion. Event flyers and portrait photos do not present well and will not be used, therefore, your event may not be approved until we have an acceptable photo.
The event must take place in the Spokane region and be open to the public. We welcome virtual events, but they must be sponsored by a local business.
Events not likely to be approved include:
- Food & Drink Specials (except for certain holidays such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, etc)
- Happy hours, trivia nights, or recurring events like open mic nights
- Fundraisers or charity functions such as graduations
- Networking events, seminars, or workshops
- Grand Opening of a business
- Religious ceremonies or functions
- Summer Camps or events requiring multi-day commitment
- Real Estate events or open houses
- Events outside of Spokane County
Please note that your submission will not automatically be added to the calendar; it must go through an approval process. Please allow up to five days for approval. Visit Spokane reserves the right to edit the event description and photo to meet our standards. Thank you!
If you have any questions or encounter an error while submitting an event, please contact Charlotte Finnegan.