- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Outdoor Recreation
- Spas & Wellness
- Tours & Experiences
- Seasonal Things To Do
- Casinos & Gaming
- Free Things To Do
- Festivals and Fairs
- Sporting Events
- Family Friendly
- Annual Events
- Spring Events
- Summer Events
- Fall Events
- Winter Events
- Submit An Event
- Take Out & Delivery
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits
- Coffee, Tea & Sweets
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Outdoor Dining
- Trip Ideas
- Transportation and Maps
- About the Spokane Region
- Visitor Information Centers
- Request Visitor Packet
- Newsletter Sign Up
- Spokane Regional Visitors Guide
- Spokane Blog
- Marijuana FAQ
Submit An Event
Thank you for your interest in posting an event on the Visit Spokane Events Calendar.
What types of events are we looking for?
Whether your event is virtual due to the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order or is a future event you expect will happen after restrictions are lifted, a good consideration is "Would I do this while on vacation?" Our events calendar is aimed at visitors and locals seeking leisure activities.
Events not likely to be approved include, but are not limited to:
- Food & Drink Specials (except for certain holidays such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, etc)
- Happy hours, trivia nights, or recurring events like open mic nights
- Fundraisers or charity functions
- Networking events, seminars or workshops
- Grand Opening of a business
- Religion ceremonies or functions
- Summer Camps or events requiring multi-day commitment
- Real Estate events or open houses
- Events outside of Spokane or Kootenai County
Requirements for consideration:
- A full description of the event and what visitors can expect. Please, DO NOT USE ALL CAPS in any part of the description. Do use proper punctuation.
- A high-quality photo in landscape orientation, preferably 3:2 proportions. Event flyers and portrait photos do not present well and will not be used, therefore, your event will not be approved until we have an acceptable photo.
- The event must take place in the Spokane region and be open to the public.
Please note that your submission will not automatically be added to the calendar; it must go through an approval process. Please allow up to five business days for approval.
Visit Spokane reserves the right to edit the event description and photo to meet our standards.
If you have any questions or encounter an error while submitting an event, please contact Lisa Simpson.