Everything you need to know and more.
Spokane is the second-largest city in Washington and the hub of the Inland Northwest. From its historic origins as home to Native American tribes, Spokane has grown into the busy city and beautiful scenery that it is today. Spokane offers all the attractions and outdoor activities that anyone could desire.
If you are searching for a unique travel experience worth writing about, we offer a myriad of options:
- Sip sumptuous wine at our award-winning wineries.
- Raft whitewater on the Spokane River five minutes from downtown.
- Pick fresh fruit and vegetables from our 28 farms at Green Bluff.
- Golf one of 33 courses in a 50-mile radius.
- Play in our 76 lakes or at one of five unique ski resorts.
- See our magnificent museums and art galleries.
- Eat in our destination restaurants.
- Experience our live theaters, fabulous symphony and Broadway musicals.
- Stay in the next best place to home.