Located on the West End of Downtown in a beautifully renovated historical building, Iron Goat Brewing crafts a wide variety of award winning beers on site including NW IPAs, Stouts, Belgians, sours, barrel aged and mixed fermentation. Enjoy 20+ beer choices on tap plus a great selection of local wine and cider. Our food, which is made from scratch with as much creativity and care as the beer, includes a variety of pizzas, sandwiches, house made sausages, hand made pasta, and vegetarian bowls.
All ages are welcome! Iron Goat is a great location for groups - contact us for more information.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Distance from Airport: 5 Miles
- Distance from Downtown: In Downtown
- Prearranged Business Tours Available:
Hours (Visit website to verify hours)
- Hours: Monday - Sunday 11am - Close, Serving food until 9:30pm - 10:00pm. Visit Website to verify hours.
- Open Monday:
- Seasonal Dates: Closed: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas
Payment Types Accepted
- American Express:
- Average Entrée Price: $$ ($13 - $25)
- Cuisine: American
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Beverage Service: Beer & Wine
- Time Kitchen Closes: Between 9:30pm and 10:00pm
- Delivery/3rd Party Delivery Available: No
- Breakfast: No
- Brunch: No
- Lunch: Yes
- Dinner: Yes
- Groups of 10-15:
- Weekly Live Music:
- Food Served after 10pm?: No
- Comments/Notes: Iron Goat Brewing is a micro-brewery producing and distributing quality craft beer within the Inland Northwest. At our taproom, located just east of Gonzaga, you can sample 8 or more beers we produce on site, take a tour of the brewery or just sit back and enjoy a pint.
- Box Meal: No
- Buffet Service Available: No
- Comp Meal for Driver: No
- Family Style: No
- Group Discount (explain): No
- Open For Business:
- Takeout & Delivery: