We're a different kind of grocery store…
My Fresh Basket is a market with selection like no other in Spokane: Fresh meats and produce from local farmers and ranchers; special breads from local artisan bakeries; locally roasted coffee made from fair trade, shade grown, organic beans; a floral department with designer for your special needs; and so much more!
Here you will find a large selection of fresh, high-quality, value-conscious products and specialty items, in addition to everyday grocery essentials. Our store is 70% organic, locally sourced, specialty items, and 30% conventional- because we believe it is important to provide options for all.
Looking for wine or beer? We know that wine and craft beers are all about about discovery, and we want to help you do just that. Expect to learn, enjoy and discover. Let our staff pour you a sample from our growler and wine bar, or help you pick out the perfect bottle for any occasion. Check out our rotating taps, they change frequently!
My Fresh Basket also has a one-of-a-kind deli. We have three ACA certified chefs in our kitchen creating specialty sandwiches and delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees to take out or enjoy in-store or on our patio. Our salad bar has dozens of options, and we are home to Spokane’s very first Poke bar! Need fresh flowers, custom bouquet, or boutineer/corsage? Our floral department has you covered.
With our friendly and knowledgeable staff and emphasis on quality and fresh product, we are throwing the rules of traditional grocery out the door.
Interested in our schedule of cooking classes, wine tastings, and nutrition classes? Visit the My Fresh Basket website for details.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Free WiFi:
- Distance from Airport: 7 miles | 10 minutes
- Distance from Downtown: In Downtown
- Prearranged Business Tours Available:
Hours (Visit website to verify hours)
- Hours: Sunday through Saturday, 5:30am to 10:00pm
- Open Monday:
- Seasonal Dates: Patio opens in Spring/Summer, weather permitting
Payment Types Accepted
- Personal Checks:
- Traveler Checks:
- American Express:
- Average Entrée Price: $ ($12 or less)
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Reservations Recommended: No
- Time Kitchen Closes: 8:00pm
- Delivery/3rd Party Delivery Available: No
- Breakfast: Yes
- Lunch: Yes
- Dinner: Yes
- Private Dining Room:
- Private Dining Room; Seated Capacity: 20-22
- Groups of 10-15:
- Box Meal: Yes
- Buffet Service Available: Yes
- Comp Meal for Driver: No
- Family Style: No
- What type of Attire: Casual
- Description Private classroom/event room available for hosting meetings, cooking classes, wine tastings, dinners, mix and mingle cocktail hour receptions, and more. Capacity of up to 30. Our patio is also available for cocktail hour events in the summer with capacity of up to 50.
- Distance to Arena 0.75
- Distance from Spokane Convention Center 6-8 blocks
- Banquet Capacity 30
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30