Welcome to Valenwine 2018!
February 10th and 11th
For Valenwine, we will be releasing our 2014 Columbia Valley Pinot Noir, which we believe is the best of the three vintages we have released to date. It retails for $30/bottle. In celebration of this release, we will be featuring our 2013 vintage at 20% off, which translates to $24/bottle.
We will also be debuting Wine Lover's Chocolate, a unique line of gourmet chocolates that are blended for pairing with White Wine, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah or Rhone blends. Cacao content for these blends ranges from 31% to 64%. Each variety comes in a 3 oz. tin that will retail for $9.00. Free samples will be offered with our usual $5 tasting fee.
We will be partnering with Petunia's market place. They will making both a milk and dark chocolate truffles. The milk chocolate truffle will feature our '12 Reininger Merlot and the dark chocolate truffle will feature our '14 Reininger Malbec. We will have both chocolates available for sampling and retail purchase. We can even make up a gift basket including both a bottle of the above wines with their chocolate truffle pairing.
We are releasing our 2013 Sagemoor Vineyards Cabernet Franc and will be offering wine and chocolate pairings.
We will be open for Valenwine weekend. 12 to 5 daily. Our visiting artist will be Debbie McCulley. We are releasing our 2015 Cabernet Franc and 2014 Phinny Cabernet Sauvignon.
Additional events include wine sponsor for the Spokane Symphony Soiree on February 13th and 14th. Tickets available at www.spokanesymphony.com
We will be open both days 12-5pm and will be serving a sample of our limited production wines and celebrating Valentines Weekend with chocolates. We are open to the public both days of the festival.
We will have our 2010 Natalie's Nectar, 2016 Rosé of Malbec, and Sangria (we found 20 cases of Sangria) are all on sale. We also have 20% off all cases, mix and match ok. And our Carmenere is our Wine of the Month, so it is up to 25% off. As always, have wine and food pairings too.
We have a big weekend planned. Come join us!
- Arbor Crest will celebrate starting on Friday — event hours are Fri-Sat from Noon-8pm, and from Noon-5pm on Sun
- Three select wines at 30% off (Merlot, Riesling and Blush)
- ValenWine flight for $10 (includes the 3 sale wines plus our Sangiovese)
- Give your Valentine the promise of Summer evenings together — enjoy special savings on a Summer Concert Punch Card! Concert Cards are valid from May thru Sept, may be shared or loaned, and are good for $100 in entries for just $70 (entry fees are $5 for Thursday concerts; $10 on Sundays; ages 21+ only)
- Fireside Music (5:30-7:30, no cover):
- Friday Feb 9, Daniel Mills & Saturday Feb 10, Pamela Benton
We will have select dessert and sparkling wines - such as our Brut Rosé - on special during Valenwine weekend. Also, guests will receive small chocolates to complement the tasting experience. We will be open Friday through Sunday from 12pm-5pm.
- We have the following for our Valenwine Weekend specials and release:
- Special on our 2014 Pinot Noir-$22 per bottle (regularly $29)
- 20% off mixed 6 pack (excludes 2014 Pinot Noir on special)
- Saturday hours will be 12:00 to 9:00 p.m. Sunday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
We will be running a special on our 92pts Cabernet Sauvignon. 25% Off per case
- New Release: 2015 Double Barrel Red, the latest version of Barili's signature blend.
- Special: We Love Red Sale! Mix and match 4 bottles of Barili red wine and get 20% off.
- Pairing: Try the 2016 Chardonnay with a classic valentine cookie.
- Art & Offerings: Original watercolor by Spokane artist Jessica Wade and hand-crafted wood pieces by Dan Barker of Rustic Reclaim.
We will be pouring 8 wines and will serve chocolates and cheese during the weekend. Our hours remain 12-8 on Friday and Saturday and 12-6 on Sunday.
Enjoy 2-For-1 tastings in our main Tasting Room all weekend and live music Saturday featuring Jake Robin 4:30PM-7:30PM and Brown Salmon Truck on Sunday from 1:00PM-4:00PM. Chocolate Apothecary & Coffee House will be on-site sampling and selling delicious treats from 1PM-5PM both days. -- LIVE MUSIC: Saturday, February 10, 4:30PM-7:30PM Jake Robin
We'll be offering our 2016 Tempranillo Rose' for $15/bottle ($7 off our current price). We'll also have an assortment of complimentary chocolates for people attending.
Join us in our brand new facility on Spokane’s South Hill. We will be featuring our wines paired with hand crafted truffles.
World Class Wine. Northwest Adventure.
Welcome to Spokane’s Cork District! The District is focused in the urban core of downtown Spokane and features fifteen award-winning wineries within walking distance of one other. Better yet, it’s in the midst of our shopping, dining and entertainment districts where you’ll find Broadway plays, James Beard recognized chefs, farm to fork culinary experiences, four-star hotels and the roaring Spokane River Falls in beautiful Riverfront Park.
The District also features two additional wine tasting clusters. A short drive to the northeast you’ll find the Mount Spokane Cluster and just minutes east of downtown, the Spokane Valley Cluster, both featuring award winning wineries.
If you’re into more adventurous pursuits, The Cork District is also just minutes from incredible outdoor adventures from whitewater rafting to cycling, golf, hiking, skiing… well, you get the idea. We invite you to take a moment to explore The Cork District and build your perfect wine getaway!
The Cork District is located in Spokane, WA and is a partnership of wineries and local organizations to promote wine tasting and tourism in Eastern Washington.