Getting to Spokane
Getting to Spokane is as hassle-free as exploring our gracious region. Within 10 to 15 minutes of arriving you’ll be at your location’s doorstep. The Spokane International Airport is known for its ease of access. You'll be pleasantly surprised by short TSA lines and quick baggage claims. Basecamp in Spokane so you can hop to other local destinations via car, train, or bus.
Spokane International Airport Quick Facts
- 2nd largest airport in Washington State
- Seven passenger airlines service Spokane including Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Southwest, United, and Frontier.
- 8 rental car agencies on-site
- Centrally located curbside taxi service
- Spokane Transit Authority provides bus services from
- Spokane International to the transportation plaza located in downtown Spokane.
- Nonstop service to 19 destinations throughout the United States.
- 6.5 miles and just 12 minutes from the heart of downtown Spokane
Easy Come, Easy Go
Make Spokane your home base while you plan an epic road trip. The city is closer than you think to incredible places like Glacier National Park or wine mecca, Walla Walla.